Saturday, February 9, 2008

And now, the rest of the story

It's really past my bedtime, but having just ragged Bruce Bateman about posting only his weekly Saipan Tribune column, I have to give him a nod.

He appears to have solved the great Live Sports Muzak mystery for us. That being the boring graphics and music shown during breaks. Of course, MCV knew all along and any of us could have picked up the phone.

I could repeat it, but it's his email, so just scurry over to Saipan Saipanuvian Speaks.

Those boring breaks do help us remember 1)how long they have become and 2) how desperate and antsy we are if the tube isn't feeding us every second.

The photo caption might offend some. Shame on them, I think it's hillaryous.

1 comment:

Bruce A. Bateman said...

Thanks for the nod, Ken. I will come on back over and try to catch up. I just relinked to you so my 'lazy 2 look up the addy' streak won't keep me from coming over more often.

I'm glad to see you are posting once again. Maybe it will stir me to spend a bit more time on mine as well.