Monday, March 10, 2008

Purgatory

More lazy links. Some dropped me from their front page, others never had me there.

1nce A Week Resolution
a boy & his dog-without the dog
Bubbles in Paradise
Deece
Dengre
Grassy Under Construction
Food For Thought (Give 'em hell, Harry)
Friends of the Monument
CNMI Guest Workers' Forum
Life in Oceania
Mango Juicyness
Marianas Eye
Marianas Pride
PP
Relative Opinion
Saipan Anonymouse New and improved!
Saipan Free Speech
Saipan USA A fisherman comes to Saipan, or is this a put-up job? The content has disappeared; I had to go to a cached page to see it.
The Saipan SCUBA Diving Blog
Saipan Nursing Blog
Saipan Writer
Shazam!
True Nomads
Unaiveia
The Voice of Olomwaay


Interesting but lost interest

Islander for Life

5 comments:

Bryan said...

Hey, thanks for the link and the comments. I've added you to my links section as well...Cheers.

KAP said...

You're out of Purgatory. If you're a Catholic, that's important. If you are, please explain these new sins to me.

Seriously, I like your stuff. Besides, we all get more views if we circle, er, link.

Friends of the Mariana Trench said...

Thanks for the link.

Angelo Villagomez said...

You are now on my main page. I know you have been up late worrying about that.

KAP said...

I'm not a whiner, but I'd noticed the omission. Then again, I backslid for a year.

Thanks.