Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Under the wire


This one barely made it, but easily tops my favorites of the year.

And now the rest of the story. They say he borrowed the head from a motion-activated Santa. For a bonus "The headless dancing Santa now carries a knife and sings and dances on Conrad's front porch."

Previous winners? Well, after several hard drive crashes, this land is the only one I can get to offhand.

Recent fun:

My favorite until Santa came down the chimney: Talk about Christmas spirit(s).

I set a similar photo as our yuletime background. Who knew I was being
politically incorrect? Get a lighten up, please.

My dog ate it. My teachers never believed that one.

This site demanded a bookmark. Coat of many colors indeed.

Then there's
After years of staying put, her skin had literally become one with the sofa and had to be surgically removed. The link title is fair warning, I would think.

Send the kids to bed, because the
10 Most Bizarre Scientific Papers is next. A preview:

Hmmm. Nevermind. I was going to borrow the photo from Rectal Foreign Bodies: Case Reports and a Comprehensive Review of the World's Literature Look it up yourself. Needless to say, the site has been duly bookmarked.

No comments: